Non-local

Studio or One bedroom wanted to rent U.K

buzz writes in Non-local

Hi all.

As this is ex pats forum, I believe there could be some one out there who is renting back in the U.K, as due to personal reasons have decided to move back to the U.K, am English Cypriot myself, born and raised in Lonodn, and was wondering if anybody here could help me out.

Thanks.

Posted on: 23/08/2011 at 13:09

Featured Business

EasyVision TV

EasyVisionTV. Watch all your favourite UK TV channels without a dish. 31 Channels, inc BBC and...
Read more...

Highgate School

Private English speaking nursery, primary and secondary school for ages 2-18 located in Nicosia....
Read more...

Euro Group

Moving to Cyprus, looking for a professional and reliable company? Contact the Euro Group, your...
Read more...

Latest Blog

Latest Blog

Blossoms and Baking...

From the blog, A View of Cyprus

Following an age long tradition on Thursday, I went to my grandparents to make  flaoun... Read more

Postcards

Fishing Boats, Latchi Harbour

Fishing Boats, Latchi Harbour

A line of boats in Latchi awaiting fishing time

What's On

Open Door Baptist Church of Limassol

Mark Tinsley, Pastor, Charles & Oleen Tinsley, Missionaries in Cyprus 21 years. Our church is an international assembly of many nationalities and people. We...

More Details

Essentials

Bookshop

Browse and buy interesting and relevant books relating to Cyprus and Cyprus

Read More...

Featured Business

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,... Read more...

Safe.T.First Pool Safety Ltd

Falls on wet, slippy, ceramic tiles, marble and stamped concrete, around the pool and on patios,... Read more...

Cyprus Global Logistics & Removals

Domestic and international household removals. Full packing services and secure storage. Vehicle... Read more...

Blog for us
Mobile Site
X

Welcome to AngloINFO Cyprus

Everything you need for life in Cyprus - local information you can trust
The AngloINFO Cyprus Business is available for franchising

Do you dream of having your own, profitable, easy-to-operate business? AngloINFO might be the solution!

Now in its fifteenth year of business, AngloINFO is the world's leading network of expat information websites - with over three million monthly visitors from around the world.
We have an established network of 88 local websites in 41 countries with many more in development.

Our 54 local franchisees are the key to our success and come from a huge range of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. The common factor is a passion for success.