Non-local

Studio or One bedroom wanted to rent U.K

buzz writes in Non-local

Hi all.

As this is ex pats forum, I believe there could be some one out there who is renting back in the U.K, as due to personal reasons have decided to move back to the U.K, am English Cypriot myself, born and raised in Lonodn, and was wondering if anybody here could help me out.

Thanks.

Posted on: 23/08/2011 at 13:09

Featured Business

Renovation Kitchens

Cyprus' premier kitchen company. Kitchens made by the largest cabinet maker in Paphos. Operating...
Read more...

Columbia Worldwide Movers Ltd.

The only company on the island offering a full self storage service based in Limassol. Following...
Read more...

Expatriate Financial Advice

The first financial portal in Cyprus that helps you to understand your offshore financial...
Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

OlieServe

If you wish to stay on Cyprus and explore it, relocate with your family, set up a trading... Find out more...

Triotech Media ClearStream Media Player

Join thousands of Expats already enjoying FREE UK TV and Movies with the ClearStream Media... Find out more...

Become a Member

Register to become a member of AngloINFO Cyprus

Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.

Read More...

Useful Tools

Get Listed

If your business or non-profit organisation is based within Cyprus, you can list it in the Business Directory free of charge

Read More...

Featured Information

Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to Cyprus.

Read more...
Schooling & Education

Schooling & Education

Find out about the Cyprus and the international primary, secondary and university school systems.

Read more...

Useful Tools

Online Translation

Use our simple translation tool to translate from almost any language to any other.

Read More...

Useful Tools

Link To Us

Link your website to AngloINFO to allow your users to access reliable, relevant information quickly and easily.

Read More...