Non-local

Money exchange in London

joana writes in Non-local

It's my first trip in London and I want to know where can I exchange euro without paying any commisions.

Thank you!

Posted on: 18/07/2011 at 10:26

Thanks, Jenny! I found out that at the post offices or M&S they not charge you. :)

Posted on: 21/07/2011 at 13:26

Featured Classified

New Reflexology Course at Edens Hair & Beauty

Reflexology course: What does it involve? Starting in February Easy payment plans. The outcome... Read more...

International health insurance helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years

At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for... Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Information

Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to Cyprus.

Read more...
Schooling & Education

Schooling & Education

Find out about the Cypriot and international primary, secondary and university school systems.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Rock FM

Rock FM - covering Limassol on 89.2, Paphos on 98.5 and Latchi on 106.7. Listen in your car,... Find out more...

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

Investor Morse

Interested in investing in the global stock market but don't know where to start? This offshore... Find out more...