Food & Drink

Sunday Lunch in Limassol?

Flowerpower writes in Food & Drink

Is there anywhere that does a good roast dinner in Limassol? I have looked around but just came across expensive hotels or the odd restaurant that is open with their normal menu, not Sunday dinner.

Posted on: 25/01/2008 at 22:35

The Cavalier, which is on the opposite side of the road from Flocafe (but a bit further down toward the Old Port), apparently does really good Sunday roasts.

Posted on: 26/01/2008 at 14:13

Have heard that Hadjiantonas Winery is starting to serve Sundat lunches soon but I don't know the menu- worth asking...

Posted on: 19/03/2011 at 20:13

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,...
Find out more...

Bupa Global

This July, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour medical...
Find out more...

Triotech Media ClearStream Media Player

Join thousands of Expats already enjoying FREE UK TV and Movies with the ClearStream Media...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Information

Public Transport

Public Transport

All about air, rail, road and water transportation options into, around and out of Cyprus.

Read more...
Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in Cyprus: understand the Cyprus tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...

Postcards

News

Breaking news in Cyprus

English-language news relating to Cyprus and Cyprus. Headlines, Business and Technology News and much more..

Read More...

Latest Blog

Latest Blog

Birthday Time!

From the blog, Poetry Corner

It is my sister's birthday today. She lives, of course, in Yorkshire, and recently saw the "Tour d... Read more

Essentials

Public Holidays in Cyprus

Key information about the national public holidays in Cyprus as well as local public holidays in Cyprus

Read More...

Useful Tools

Tell A Friend

Have you found AngloINFO helpful? Why not tell your friends about it. If you don't use social media, you can find a simple email form here.

Read More...