Cars, Bikes & Driving

Renewal of Road Tax in Cyprus

Thanks Banjo,

I wish I would have known that a couple of weeks ago as I stood in a queue for about 45 minutes in Limassol!

All we need now is to get my shopping delivered after I've bought it online.

Fat chance!

Russell

Posted on: 02/03/2006 at 13:15

Hi Banjo

Thanks for this, I haven't got my tax yet and I need to do it, do you know how to get the page up in English?!!

Thanks

Julie

Posted on: 03/03/2006 at 08:50

Hi Banjo

I have been trying to pay for my road tax on the internet :( Where it requests 3 digits which appear to be from various sources - how do you know what to enter? I've tried various permutations...... Also I'm not sure that the database is finding my car registration. I've tried calling the Dept of Transport but they don't appear to answer..... Any advice....?Thanks in advance

Trishy

Posted on: 16/03/2006 at 12:35

Hi

I am stuck with this too - I think I will have to go and que up for it. Does anyone know where I have to go in Limassol please?

Thank you very much,

Julie

Posted on: 17/03/2006 at 12:15

Use the last three digits of your ID, Aliens card, tax number, or medical card the are all the same. I taxed mine yesterday. you do need an email address and a printer. good luck Brian Davidson

Posted on: 17/01/2008 at 12:17

Hi

I live near Pafos and I just pop into a car showroom Andreas Georgios in pafos and they do it for you there and then.

Posted on: 17/01/2008 at 17:30

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,...
Find out more...

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options....
Find out more...

Triotech Group

Join thousands of Expats already enjoying FREE UK TV and Movies with the ClearStream Media...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Information

Setting Up Home

Setting Up Home

Find out how to get power, water and gas turned on and how to get your telephone and internet connected.

Read more...
Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in Cyprus: understand the Cyprus tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options.... Find out more...

OlieServe

When a registered address is just not enough, let OLIESERVE take you to the next level with... Find out more...

What's On

Old Maps and Engravings 16th-19th Century

Located within the Gallery Leventis, and including items from Cyprus, the Greek Islands, Europe and America. Viewing by appointment. Call 22 348451.

More Details
AngloINFO needs your vote!
Vote for AngloINFO as Best Expat Website

Complete
The Expat Survey 2014
and vote for AngloINFO
on the final page