Cars, Bikes & Driving

Renewal of Road Tax in Cyprus

Thanks Banjo,

I wish I would have known that a couple of weeks ago as I stood in a queue for about 45 minutes in Limassol!

All we need now is to get my shopping delivered after I've bought it online.

Fat chance!

Russell

Posted on: 02/03/2006 at 13:15

Hi Banjo

Thanks for this, I haven't got my tax yet and I need to do it, do you know how to get the page up in English?!!

Thanks

Julie

Posted on: 03/03/2006 at 08:50

Hi Banjo

I have been trying to pay for my road tax on the internet :( Where it requests 3 digits which appear to be from various sources - how do you know what to enter? I've tried various permutations...... Also I'm not sure that the database is finding my car registration. I've tried calling the Dept of Transport but they don't appear to answer..... Any advice....?Thanks in advance

Trishy

Posted on: 16/03/2006 at 12:35

Hi

I am stuck with this too - I think I will have to go and que up for it. Does anyone know where I have to go in Limassol please?

Thank you very much,

Julie

Posted on: 17/03/2006 at 12:15

Use the last three digits of your ID, Aliens card, tax number, or medical card the are all the same. I taxed mine yesterday. you do need an email address and a printer. good luck Brian Davidson

Posted on: 17/01/2008 at 12:17

Hi

I live near Pafos and I just pop into a car showroom Andreas Georgios in pafos and they do it for you there and then.

Posted on: 17/01/2008 at 17:30

Content Sponsor

OlieServe

If you wish to stay on Cyprus and explore it, relocate with your family, set up a trading...
Find out more...

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour...
Find out more...

CIGNA

CIGNA provides international health insurance plans for you and your family. We provide...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us