Cars, Bikes & Driving

Renewal of Road Tax in Cyprus

Thanks Banjo,

I wish I would have known that a couple of weeks ago as I stood in a queue for about 45 minutes in Limassol!

All we need now is to get my shopping delivered after I've bought it online.

Fat chance!

Russell

Posted on: 02/03/2006 at 13:15

Hi Banjo

Thanks for this, I haven't got my tax yet and I need to do it, do you know how to get the page up in English?!!

Thanks

Julie

Posted on: 03/03/2006 at 08:50

Hi Banjo

I have been trying to pay for my road tax on the internet :( Where it requests 3 digits which appear to be from various sources - how do you know what to enter? I've tried various permutations...... Also I'm not sure that the database is finding my car registration. I've tried calling the Dept of Transport but they don't appear to answer..... Any advice....?Thanks in advance

Trishy

Posted on: 16/03/2006 at 12:35

Hi

I am stuck with this too - I think I will have to go and que up for it. Does anyone know where I have to go in Limassol please?

Thank you very much,

Julie

Posted on: 17/03/2006 at 12:15

Use the last three digits of your ID, Aliens card, tax number, or medical card the are all the same. I taxed mine yesterday. you do need an email address and a printer. good luck Brian Davidson

Posted on: 17/01/2008 at 12:17

Hi

I live near Pafos and I just pop into a car showroom Andreas Georgios in pafos and they do it for you there and then.

Posted on: 17/01/2008 at 17:30

Featured Classified

Beauty Courses starting at the Hair and Beauty Academy

Registrations are open for the new term. Beauty Short Course Diplomas starting on the 28th... Read more...

4 Bedroom Bungalow Available for Rent, Anarita

Situated in the peaceful location of Anarita Village in Paphos, near to routes of the highway to... Read more...

Featured Business

Cyprus Global Logistics & Removals

Domestic and international household removals. Full packing services and secure storage. Vehicle... Read more...

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,... Read more...

Columbia Worldwide Movers Ltd.

The only company on the island offering a full self storage service based in Limassol. Following... Read more...

Postcards

Featured Information

Health System

Health System

Make sure you and your family are protected by the Cyprus healthcare system.

Read more...
Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in Cyprus: understand the Cyprus tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...
Mobile Site

Essentials

Emergency Numbers in Cyprus

Find out vital information on who to call and what to do in an emergency...

Read More...
X

Welcome to AngloINFO Cyprus

Everything you need for life in Cyprus - local information you can trust
The AngloINFO Cyprus Business is available for franchising

Do you dream of having your own, profitable, easy-to-operate business? AngloINFO might be the solution!

Now in its fifteenth year of business, AngloINFO is the world's leading network of expat information websites - with over three million monthly visitors from around the world.
We have an established network of 88 local websites in 41 countries with many more in development.

Our 54 local franchisees are the key to our success and come from a huge range of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. The common factor is a passion for success.