General

English Doctor

slmccormick2006 writes in General

Does anyone know of an English Doctor anywhere on the Island. I don't mean english speaking, as my own Cypriot Doctor speaks perfect english, I mean UK qualified and now working on the island. I know of lots of english Chiropodists and Podiatrists but I'm looking for a General physician.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks everone,

SLM

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 14:31

Hi

our family GP in larnaca is Uk trained & 90% of expats in lca are patients of his.

His name is DR Adam Kyriacou, tel, 24653444 which goes direct to his mobile.

Hope this helps.

anna

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 16:09

I thought most of the Drs here on the island have either trained in the UK or USA so whats the difference, being a UK nurse for 29 years l have'nt found any difference in any of them.

CJ

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 16:51

Thanks for your replies.

I don't think there is a difference in doctors. In fact, my on doctor is Cypriot.

For very personal reasons, not racist ones might I add, I need to speak to a doctor who is from the UK. I know this might sound a bit strange but it is very urgent and have been able to find no information.

To anyone that can help, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

SLM

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 17:06

hi i can tellyou adam is a very good doctor and so helpfull i had a heart attack 2 yrs ago and went to him write away in the morning and he got me to hospital write there and then so i owe him a lot hughie

Posted on: 25/08/2007 at 09:45

Adam is also our GP & we are very happy with him. Does house calls too. Location: His office is near St Pauls Square, Larnaca, (in the building above Nicolaides Opticians). If you are coming from police station, drive forward towards Post office, do a right at the lights. The entrance is on he side street there.

Posted on: 25/08/2007 at 14:55

Featured Business

Leroy Merlin

Centre for home improvement and DIY in Nicosia, selling lighting, decoration, blinds, paints,...
Read more...

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,...
Read more...

Pitsas Insurances

Insurance at the most competitive prices: Life, Medical, Immigration, Travel, Car, Motorcycle,...
Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Business

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,... Read more...

Poolstar Covers

Limassol company offering sales, installation and maintenance of swimming pool safety covers.... Read more...

What's On

Coastal Cruises

Coastal Cruises on board the Sea Star or Ocean Flyer. Day trips depart from Paphos Harbour at 10:00 or midday. Relax and unwind or join in the entertainment...

More Details
AngloINFO needs your vote!
Vote for AngloINFO as Best Expat Website

Complete
The Expat Survey 2014
and vote for AngloINFO
on the final page