English Doctor

slmccormick2006 writes in General

Does anyone know of an English Doctor anywhere on the Island. I don't mean english speaking, as my own Cypriot Doctor speaks perfect english, I mean UK qualified and now working on the island. I know of lots of english Chiropodists and Podiatrists but I'm looking for a General physician.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks everone,

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 14:31

our family GP in larnaca is Uk trained & 90% of expats in lca are patients of his.

His name is DR Adam Kyriacou, tel, 24653444 which goes direct to his mobile.

Hope this helps.

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 16:09

I thought most of the Drs here on the island have either trained in the UK or USA so whats the difference, being a UK nurse for 29 years l have'nt found any difference in any of them.

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 16:51

Thanks for your replies.

I don't think there is a difference in doctors. In fact, my on doctor is Cypriot.

For very personal reasons, not racist ones might I add, I need to speak to a doctor who is from the UK. I know this might sound a bit strange but it is very urgent and have been able to find no information.

To anyone that can help, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Posted on: 24/08/2007 at 17:06

hi i can tellyou adam is a very good doctor and so helpfull i had a heart attack 2 yrs ago and went to him write away in the morning and he got me to hospital write there and then so i owe him a lot hughie

Posted on: 25/08/2007 at 09:45

Adam is also our GP & we are very happy with him. Does house calls too. Location: His office is near St Pauls Square, Larnaca, (in the building above Nicolaides Opticians). If you are coming from police station, drive forward towards Post office, do a right at the lights. The entrance is on he side street there.

Posted on: 25/08/2007 at 14:55

Content Sponsor

Rock FM

Rock FM - covering Limassol on 89.2, Paphos on 98.5 and Latchi on 106.7. Listen in your car,...
Find out more...

Consultus Care & Nursing

Consultus Care & Nursing
Find out more...

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote