Health, Fitness & Beauty

GHD Hair straighteners?

sd2010 writes in Health, Fitness & Beauty

Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of GHD straighteners - preferably in Limassol area - but can go further afield.

Thanks

SD

Posted on: 17/12/2009 at 11:04

hi

i bought some GHD straighteners last week from pop life in paphos they cost 29euros and work perfectly

geri

Posted on: 17/12/2009 at 15:17

Cheers . .last place I would have thought to look.

Posted on: 18/12/2009 at 11:44

i would also like some GHD's but im in Nicosia if anyone knows somewhere i dont think there is a pop life here if there is i dont know where? any body can help me?

Posted on: 13/01/2010 at 20:00

hi , friend , you can try to buy online , there are many GHD sellers , i bought one before , it's perfect .

Posted on: 14/01/2010 at 16:49

i have some for sale but am based in polis they are proper ghd not fakes and i want 50 euros for them

Posted on: 14/02/2011 at 07:36

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anyone on the island that supplies them.

The ones in Poplife are fake! They're ok but if you've used the original ones before you'll definitely notice the difference in the outcome.

You're best off purchasing them over the internet but be aware there are many sites that sell fake ones.

Posted on: 14/02/2011 at 08:35

Latest Blog

Further Extracts: "The Ghost of Theletra"!

From the blog, Poetry Corner

I had a bad fall in Theletra Village... many years ago!   D  e  s  t  i  n  a  t  i... Read more

Featured Business

Safe.T.First Pool Safety Ltd

Falls on wet, slippy, ceramic tiles, marble and stamped concrete, around the pool and on patios,... Read more...

Renovation Kitchens

Cyprus' premier kitchen company. Kitchens made by the largest cabinet maker in Paphos. Operating... Read more...

The Giving Tree Nursery School

Cozy, private English school for children aged 18 months to 5 years where the education offered... Read more...

Postcards

Featured Business

Go Positive Cyprus!

A Not For Profit campaign. Send positive messages about Cyprus to everyone abroad & counter... Read more...

Euro Group

Moving to Cyprus, looking for a professional and reliable company? Contact the Euro Group, your... Read more...

TopQuotes

Insurance brokers with offices in the UK and Cyprus. Services include health, complex and... Read more...

What's On

Cyprus Street Hockey

Street Hockey with in-line skates. Game every Tuesday in Palouriotissa, Nicosia. Visit the website or email cyprustreethockey@cytanet.com.cy for more...

More Details
Mobile Site
X

Welcome to AngloINFO Cyprus

Everything you need for life in Cyprus - local information you can trust
The AngloINFO Cyprus Business is available for franchising

Do you dream of having your own, profitable, easy-to-operate business? AngloINFO might be the solution!

Now in its fifteenth year of business, AngloINFO is the world's leading network of expat information websites - with over three million monthly visitors from around the world.
We have an established network of 88 local websites in 41 countries with many more in development.

Our 54 local franchisees are the key to our success and come from a huge range of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. The common factor is a passion for success.