Financial & Legal

Debt Recovery - Paphos

gabby71 writes in Financial & Legal

Hi

I am owed money for work I did for someone in Paphos, it it looking more and more unlikely that the person is going to pay up without a battle.
Is there anywhere in the Paphos area that will collect the debt on my behalf?

thanks

Gabby

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 18:36

IF you get any joy-could you let me know-we are owed money by several people-an employer who is still trading and some clients who dont like to pay for their childrens education

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 19:44

It actually works pretty easy in Cyprus - ask your lawyer to send an angry letter on your behalf to the person who owes you money, threatening to take legal action and demanding prompt (7-14 days) payment of the amount owed + legal fees of the lawyer. The downside is that the person may be bankrupt, thus you will end up paying your lawyer for the services provided.

Posted on: 30/11/2009 at 09:36

Featured Business

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,...
Read more...

Flowron Property Services Ltd

Flowron Property Services Ltd is one of the largest property rental companies in Paphos, Cyprus,...
Read more...

theGreenParking.com

theGreenParking.com is a new Car Care and Parking facility just 3 minutes away from Paphos...
Read more...

Featured Information

Public Transport

Public Transport

All about air, rail, road and water transportation options into, around and out of Cyprus.

Read more...
Setting Up Home

Setting Up Home

Find out how to get power, water and gas turned on and how to get your telephone and internet connected.

Read more...

Postcards

What's On

Tap Donoghues Irish Bar Quiz Night

Situated at Faneromeni Avenue, quiz nights every Wednesday at 20:00. After the quiz is Irish stew and dancing. Call 99 910 350 for details.

More Details

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

OlieServe

If you wish to stay on Cyprus and explore it, relocate with your family, set up a trading... Find out more...

Bupa Global

This July, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour medical... Find out more...

Useful Tools

Tell A Friend

Have you found AngloINFO helpful? Why not tell your friends about it. If you don't use social media, you can find a simple email form here.

Read More...

Postcards