Financial & Legal

Debt Recovery - Paphos

gabby71 writes in Financial & Legal

I am owed money for work I did for someone in Paphos, it it looking more and more unlikely that the person is going to pay up without a battle.
Is there anywhere in the Paphos area that will collect the debt on my behalf?

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 18:36

IF you get any joy-could you let me know-we are owed money by several people-an employer who is still trading and some clients who dont like to pay for their childrens education

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 19:44

It actually works pretty easy in Cyprus - ask your lawyer to send an angry letter on your behalf to the person who owes you money, threatening to take legal action and demanding prompt (7-14 days) payment of the amount owed + legal fees of the lawyer. The downside is that the person may be bankrupt, thus you will end up paying your lawyer for the services provided.

Posted on: 30/11/2009 at 09:36

What's On

Coastal Cruises

Coastal Cruises on board the Sea Star or Ocean Flyer. Day trips depart from Paphos Harbour at 10:00 or midday. Relax and unwind or join in the entertainment...

More Details

Nermo2Org Garage Sale

Garage sale for all household items & clothes. Clear the clutter and find good bargans for your needs. Every 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month from...

More Details
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Business

Leroy Merlin

Centre for home improvement and DIY in Nicosia, selling lighting, decoration, blinds, paints,... Read more...

Go Positive Cyprus!

A Not For Profit campaign. Send positive messages about Cyprus to everyone abroad & counter... Read more...

Do You Want To Earn More From Your Savings?

Are you disappointed with the low returns you are currently receiving? Would you like to... Read more...