Financial & Legal

Debt Recovery - Paphos

gabby71 writes in Financial & Legal

Hi

I am owed money for work I did for someone in Paphos, it it looking more and more unlikely that the person is going to pay up without a battle.
Is there anywhere in the Paphos area that will collect the debt on my behalf?

thanks

Gabby

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 18:36

IF you get any joy-could you let me know-we are owed money by several people-an employer who is still trading and some clients who dont like to pay for their childrens education

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 19:44

It actually works pretty easy in Cyprus - ask your lawyer to send an angry letter on your behalf to the person who owes you money, threatening to take legal action and demanding prompt (7-14 days) payment of the amount owed + legal fees of the lawyer. The downside is that the person may be bankrupt, thus you will end up paying your lawyer for the services provided.

Posted on: 30/11/2009 at 09:36

Featured Information

Employment

Employment

Just hired, or looking for work? Find out about employment contracts, including benefits and legal requirements.

Read more...
Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to Cyprus.

Read more...
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

Poolstar Covers

Limassol company offering sales, installation and maintenance of swimming pool safety covers.... Read more...

Paphos Alarms

If you are looking for security then talk to these guys. Qualified and experienced in all... Read more...

Mr. Rent Paphos

Mr Rent Paphos is the leading rental and letting agent for long term residential property... Read more...