Financial & Legal

Debt Recovery - Paphos

gabby71 writes in Financial & Legal

Hi

I am owed money for work I did for someone in Paphos, it it looking more and more unlikely that the person is going to pay up without a battle.
Is there anywhere in the Paphos area that will collect the debt on my behalf?

thanks

Gabby

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 18:36

IF you get any joy-could you let me know-we are owed money by several people-an employer who is still trading and some clients who dont like to pay for their childrens education

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 19:44

It actually works pretty easy in Cyprus - ask your lawyer to send an angry letter on your behalf to the person who owes you money, threatening to take legal action and demanding prompt (7-14 days) payment of the amount owed + legal fees of the lawyer. The downside is that the person may be bankrupt, thus you will end up paying your lawyer for the services provided.

Posted on: 30/11/2009 at 09:36

Recent Classifieds and Discussions

Latest Classifieds
Latest Discussions
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Information

Schooling & Education

Schooling & Education

Find out about the Cypriot and international primary, secondary and university school systems.

Read more...
Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in Cyprus: understand the Cyprus tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

Bupa Global

This Winter, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour... Find out more...