Financial & Legal

Debt Recovery - Paphos

gabby71 writes in Financial & Legal

Hi

I am owed money for work I did for someone in Paphos, it it looking more and more unlikely that the person is going to pay up without a battle.
Is there anywhere in the Paphos area that will collect the debt on my behalf?

thanks

Gabby

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 18:36

IF you get any joy-could you let me know-we are owed money by several people-an employer who is still trading and some clients who dont like to pay for their childrens education

Posted on: 29/11/2009 at 19:44

It actually works pretty easy in Cyprus - ask your lawyer to send an angry letter on your behalf to the person who owes you money, threatening to take legal action and demanding prompt (7-14 days) payment of the amount owed + legal fees of the lawyer. The downside is that the person may be bankrupt, thus you will end up paying your lawyer for the services provided.

Posted on: 30/11/2009 at 09:36

Recent Classifieds and Discussions

Latest Classifieds
Latest Discussions
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

Rosetta Stone

Rosetta Stone is the language learning solution used by millions of people worldwide. Available... Read more...

Cyprus Global Logistics & Removals

Domestic and international household removals. Full packing services and secure storage. Vehicle... Read more...

Euro Group

Moving to Cyprus, looking for a professional and reliable company? Contact the Euro Group, your... Read more...