Pets & Animals

Register to Vote - Support the Animal Party Cyprus to help the abused animals

jacko30 writes in Pets & Animals

Please urgently visit the New Animal Party Cyprus website www.animalpartycyprus.org to find out the latest exciting news regarding a wonderful man called Kyriacos Kyriacou who has formed a party to stand in the forthcoming Euro Elections on 26th May 2014 to at last give a loud voice to the poor abused animals of Cyprus.   With so much awful cruelty happening across the island year after year, at last there is some positive action on the horizon so that animals will have rights and a chance to live a peaceful happy life as they should do. I think we will all agree that they have suffered in silence for too long.   Please if you can, circulate the news via email, Facebook, LinkedIn etc..  to all your friends, colleagues and anyone who cares for the welfare of animals.   The party will have an official launch on Sunday 27th April at the Philoxenia Conference Centre, with several important guest speakers invited to attend, so please do reserve this date in your diary. It will be a truly worthwhile event and a life changing moment for the animals waiting to have a better quality of life. Just go onto their website and register your interest to support them and attend the event.   The last date to register to vote in the European Elections is Wednesday 2nd April and the forms can be found on the APC website www.animalpartycyprus.org, these need to be completed and taken to your local citizens bureau with your ID. So do hurry!!   Thank you for your support and please do hep, this is a real chance to make a difference.   Emma Richards.                        

Posted on: 23/03/2014 at 18:58

wonderful post. sad not many replies. why do people just keep picking up poor animals and not spend one hour to vote, to get it stopped?

Posted on: 25/03/2014 at 18:34

Thanks Fruitbat.

I agree, please people show you care and do something positive, I know people who care are out there, but they think nothing will change. It won't if you do not make it happen. Every vote does count, so PLEASE go to register before Wednesday 2nd April!!

Thanks everyone.

Posted on: 25/03/2014 at 18:39

Didn't realise we were supposed to reply. I have registered, and animal party will get my vote, and I am spreading the word, but I don't see it as necessary for eveyone to reply to this. Just get registered and use your vote to help the animals.  

Posted on: 26/03/2014 at 11:10

Bravo Mystic. We HAVE to use our votes to stop the suffering of innocents.

Posted on: 26/03/2014 at 20:58

Featured Information

Setting Up Home

Setting Up Home

Find out how to get power, water and gas turned on and how to get your telephone and internet connected.

Read more...
Employment

Employment

Just hired, or looking for work? Find out about employment contracts, including benefits and legal requirements.

Read more...
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Information

Public Transport

Public Transport

All about air, rail, road and water transportation options into, around and out of Cyprus.

Read more...
Setting Up Home

Setting Up Home

Find out how to get power, water and gas turned on and how to get your telephone and internet connected.

Read more...