Families & Kids

Nursery in Kolossi area

Aflette writes in Families & Kids

I am looking for a trustworthy nursery for my 2 years old daughter. we live in Kolossi so somthing in Erimi/Epi/Ypsonas/Akrotiri would be ideal. Could anybody recommend a reliable place?

Karolina

Posted on: 18/10/2013 at 14:43

There is Kids at work English nursery in Kapsalos, don't know if thats too far from you, Agias Filaxios area. My friend put her little girl in from September and she really loves it, and is learning a lot too.

Posted on: 18/10/2013 at 22:44

Golden babies in Kolossi, been told very good and have friend who uses them...

Posted on: 19/10/2013 at 19:41

Thank you all! I visited the Golden baby in Kolossi today. Seams friendly, small and cozy. It is connvenient as is very close from my home, very little space though and quite cramped. Any other sugesstions? Preferably ypsonas/erimi/kolossi?

Posted on: 29/10/2013 at 11:43

What's On

Youth Cricket - Autumn - Silverline Private School

There will be a 12 week cricket program, every Saturday morning for youngsters from the ages of 5 -15 of every ability. Age Group: 5-9 years of age - (9am -...

More Details

Limassol Theatre Arts School (LTAS)

Classes taking place at the Limassol Theatre Arts School (LTAS) in Limassol. For more information call 99 784 927 or email limassol.arts@gmail.com or...

More Details
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Content Sponsor

OlieServe

If you wish to stay on Cyprus and explore it, relocate with your family, set up a trading... Find out more...

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour... Find out more...

CIGNA

CIGNA provides international health insurance plans for you and your family. We provide... Find out more...

What's On

Steak Out

Thursday night is steak night at Genesis Restaurant in Paphos. Offering sirloin steak with a sauce of your choice, and a glass of house wine. Cost:...

More Details