Families & Kids

Nursery in Kolossi area

Aflette writes in Families & Kids

I am looking for a trustworthy nursery for my 2 years old daughter. we live in Kolossi so somthing in Erimi/Epi/Ypsonas/Akrotiri would be ideal. Could anybody recommend a reliable place?

Karolina

Posted on: 18/10/2013 at 14:43

There is Kids at work English nursery in Kapsalos, don't know if thats too far from you, Agias Filaxios area. My friend put her little girl in from September and she really loves it, and is learning a lot too.

Posted on: 18/10/2013 at 22:44

Golden babies in Kolossi, been told very good and have friend who uses them...

Posted on: 19/10/2013 at 19:41

Thank you all! I visited the Golden baby in Kolossi today. Seams friendly, small and cozy. It is connvenient as is very close from my home, very little space though and quite cramped. Any other sugesstions? Preferably ypsonas/erimi/kolossi?

Posted on: 29/10/2013 at 11:43

Recent Classifieds and Discussions

Latest Classifieds
Latest Discussions

Latest Blog

Latest Blog

Birthday Time!

From the blog, Poetry Corner

It is my sister's birthday today. She lives, of course, in Yorkshire, and recently saw the "Tour d... Read more

Useful Tools

Online Translation

Use our simple translation tool to translate from almost any language to any other.

Read More...

Latest Blog

Latest Blog

Hot Afternoon Reflections...

From the blog, A View of Cyprus

12 midday in Anexartisias Street Limassol. I take a detour down a deserted narrow street wi... Read more

Essentials

Maps

Useful local maps covering all key areas of Cyprus

Read More...

Useful Tools

Online Translation

Use our simple translation tool to translate from almost any language to any other.

Read More...