Families & Kids

Tutors in English Few Hours PM

Matilda writes in Families & Kids

English tutors or school Mon and Thurs 3 hours per day

Hi All,

My twins of 6 and half years old, goes to Greek School during the day, and have activities during weekdays, they have Mondays and Thursdays free every week in the afternoon, Could anyone recommend tutors or a school that I could put my twins to brush their English in reading or writing. They write and read English as well as spoken Greek. Many Thanks.

Posted on: 07/03/2012 at 00:46

Hi,

We are in Limassol nr Town Centre, Beach Front

Many Thanks

Posted on: 12/03/2012 at 16:46
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

Columbia World Wide Movers Ltd.

International and domestic removals, self storage, transporting of pet and vehicles, fully... Read more...

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,... Read more...

Lithostar Ltd

For all your offset and digital printing needs. Limassol based printers providing everything... Read more...

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options.... Find out more...

OlieServe

When a registered address is just not enough, let OLIESERVE take you to the next level with... Find out more...

What's On

Sunday Lunch in Pyla

Sunday Lunch at the Village Tavern, Pyla Village, Larnaca. Three course lunch and Ross Neil in cabaret. Cost €14 Adults & €7.50 Children. Call 24 645...

More Details
AngloINFO needs your vote!
Vote for AngloINFO as Best Expat Website

Complete
The Expat Survey 2014
and vote for AngloINFO
on the final page