Families & Kids

Tutors in English Few Hours PM

Matilda writes in Families & Kids

English tutors or school Mon and Thurs 3 hours per day

Hi All,

My twins of 6 and half years old, goes to Greek School during the day, and have activities during weekdays, they have Mondays and Thursdays free every week in the afternoon, Could anyone recommend tutors or a school that I could put my twins to brush their English in reading or writing. They write and read English as well as spoken Greek. Many Thanks.

Posted on: 07/03/2012 at 00:46

Hi,

We are in Limassol nr Town Centre, Beach Front

Many Thanks

Posted on: 12/03/2012 at 16:46

Featured Business

Paphos To Rent

For all your property rental, management and maintenance requirements. Long term and holiday...
Read more...

Edens Hair & Beauty

British hairdressers and beauty salon in Limassol offering IPL laser hair removal, massage,...
Read more...

Cosmos Insurance Company Public Ltd

All classes of insurance available for both businesses and individuals. Motor, Group &...
Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Information

Schooling & Education

Schooling & Education

Find out about the Cypriot and international primary, secondary and university school systems.

Read more...
Public Transport

Public Transport

All about air, rail, road and water transportation options into, around and out of Cyprus.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour... Find out more...

CIGNA

CIGNA provides international health insurance plans for you and your family. We provide... Find out more...