Families & Kids

Tutors in English Few Hours PM

Matilda writes in Families & Kids

English tutors or school Mon and Thurs 3 hours per day

Hi All,

My twins of 6 and half years old, goes to Greek School during the day, and have activities during weekdays, they have Mondays and Thursdays free every week in the afternoon, Could anyone recommend tutors or a school that I could put my twins to brush their English in reading or writing. They write and read English as well as spoken Greek. Many Thanks.

Posted on: 07/03/2012 at 00:46

Hi,

We are in Limassol nr Town Centre, Beach Front

Many Thanks

Posted on: 12/03/2012 at 16:46

Latest Blog

Football Remembers the 1914 Christmas Truce

From the blog, News From The British High Commission

On Christmas Day 1914 there was a spontaneous ceasefire on the Western Front. When the guns fell s... Read more

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Information

Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in Cyprus: understand the Cyprus tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...
Schooling & Education

Schooling & Education

Find out about the Cypriot and international primary, secondary and university school systems.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Triotech Group

Join thousands of Expats already enjoying FREE UK TV and Movies with the ClearStream Media... Find out more...

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options.... Find out more...

Petz Stuff

UK run pet shops in Chlorakas (Paphos) and Episkopi (Limassol). Offering a huge variety of food,... Find out more...

What's On

Coastal Cruises

Coastal Cruises on board the Sea Star or Ocean Flyer. Day trips depart from Paphos Harbour at 10:00 or midday. Relax and unwind or join in the...

More Details
AngloINFO needs your vote!
Vote for AngloINFO as Best Expat Website

Complete
The Expat Survey 2014
and vote for AngloINFO
on the final page